Monday, March 9, 2015

Welcome to the Budget Friendly World!

Hello! I'm Rowan Carroll. You may remember me from such stores as: She's So Unusual Shoes. I retired my store a few years ago and recently I got bored. So I decided to take my talents to clothing.
So here is Budget Friendly Designs, a newb and budget conscious resident store with mesh clothing, accessories, shoes and more. I've put out some of my old shoes, some freebies and a couple of my friends have vendors with under $50L items too!

Instead of doing demos with big annoying demo boxes around them, I've made a rainbow gift version of each outfit or dress.This item will be $1L and serve as a "demo" But it's perfectly wearable and keep the costs of dressing your AV low.
Come by and grab some freebies and check out what new stuff I've put out. I hope you enjoy shopping at my little store.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Looking forward to checking out BFD this evening! Best of luck with your new biz. ^^

    ReplyDelete